This effort takes its cues from Jesus himself:
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness , and every disease among the people” – (Matthew 9:35)
The International Fellowship of Faith Ministries is simply following in the footsteps of its Lord. It seeks to create vehicle by which it to can go about all the cities and villages, teaching, preaching and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
1. We are not another church. We are a group of churches
2. We are not a denomination. We are interdenominational.
3. We are not all things to all people. We are a few things to
4. We are not a convention. We are a connection.
5. We are not uniform. We are united.
6. We are not a political organization. We are a catalyst for
personal, communal and national change
7. We are not a hand out. We are a hand up.
The benefits of such a program are many. Among them are:
1. Simplicity: All we have is a group of like-minded churches coming together to provide teaching, health and economic development to their own people with the assistance of international professionals.
2. Credibility: This program gives credibility to local leaders because they have an international partner from the US and it is based in and delivered by one the most credible organizations in the community, i.e. the church.
3. Accessibility: Since the program is primarily based in churches, the training, services and resources provided will never be very far from the people who need it.
4. Flexibility: Being a church and community based program allows it to have a degree of flexibility that a government run program may not.
5. Profitability: The ultimate objective of the program is that it produces profitable results in terms of improved health status, higher levels of literacy, and income generating micro businesses which will lead to community independence.
6. Universality: This program can be duplicated almost anywhere in the world and can very easily be customized to the culture and individual needs of the selected sites.
7. Opportunity: This program offers African Americans with an interest in Africa and other ethnic groups in America with an interest in other parts of the world to connect with and help develop their own homelands using the same model - without ever leaving the US.
The International Fellowship of Faith Ministries is an international outreach of Faith Ministries Church of Columbus, Ohio. Its goal is to create an international network of mission minded churches, lay leaders and church members who preach, teach and all around the world.
Here’s how it works: The International Fellowship of Faith Ministries establishes various chapters in selected countries as bases from which: 1. teaching; 2. Preaching, and 3. health and wholeness oriented activities can be disseminated throughout that community. Community leaders and members are then able to receive training and resources which help them address specific pressing issues in their own community. In this manner, (with the assistance of international partners) the community itself is able to provide the people, passion and power to produce solutions to its own spiritual, educational, economic, health and practical living problems.
If you have a willing heart, we want your help. There is a place in our mission ministry where you can make a major impact and help us change the world for good.
We're continually working hard to improve communities throughout the world. If you're interested to see what we've been doing recently (especially if you want to help), check out the list of what we are doing.
We have a simple, but robust mission: to help people in need. We do that by focusing on community-based efforts including education, awareness, and food aid. We want to make a difference.
Dr. C. Dexter Wise III, International President and Founder
2747 Agler Rd. | Columbus, OH 43224 USA
(614) 416-8500 | www.IFFMUS.com
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved